SILKAFLEX 221i (100ml) Caravan Sealer
Sikaflex 221i is a polyurethane adhesive high quality non-sagging seal.
Bonds well to a wide range of materials and is suitable for making a permanent high strength resilient seal in nautical, caravans, vehicles, plastic, fiberglass, ceramics and plastics.
Sikaflex®-221 cures by reaction with atmospheric moisture. At low temperatures the water content in the air is generally low and therefore the process is slow curing reaction
Sikaflex®-221 is resistant to fresh water, seawater, limewater, sewage, dilute acids and caustic solutions. Temporarily resistant to fuels, mineral oils, animal fats, vegetable oils.
The uncured Sikaflex®-221 can be removed from tools and equipment with suitable solvents. Once cured, the material can only be removed mechanically or with sandpaper.
Sikaflex®-221 can be overpainted when tack. Preliminary tests should be performed with paint and the painting process to verify compatibility. Sikaflex®-221 should not be exposed to baking temperatures until it reaches full cure.
* Cartridge 100ml
- Chemical Base: 1C Polyurethane
- Color (CQP1 001-1): White, gray, black, brown
- Curing mechanism: moisture Cured
- Density (uncured) (CQP 006-4): 1.3 kg / l approx. depending on color
- Thixotropy: Good
- Application temperature: 5-40 ° C
- Piel2 training time (CQP 019-1) 60 min approx.
- Abierto2 time (CQP 526-1) 45 min approx.
- Curing speed (CQP 049-1) (see diagram)
- Shrinkage (CQP 014-1) 5% approx.
- Shore A hardness (CQP 023-1 / ISO 868): 40 approx.
- Tensile strength (CQP 036-1 / ISO 37) 1.8 N / mm2 approx
- Elongation at break (CQP 036-1 / ISO 37) 500% approx.
- Tear strength (CQP 045-1 / ISO 34): 7 N / mm approx
- Glass transition temperature (CQP 509 -1 / ISO 4663): -45 ° C approx.
- Operating temperature: -40 to +90 ° C
- Thermal resistance (CQP 513-1) (*): 1 day 120 ° C
- short Peridodos 1 hour 140 ° C
- Product life (stored below 25 ° C) (CQP 016-1): 12 months
1) CQP = Corporate Quality Procedure 2) 23 ° C / 50% rh (*) Permanent 190 ° C
We Also Recommend